Here are our delivery details…………we’ll try to keep it as simple as possible………
Our courier deliveries are Monday to Friday only.
- We are a Bristol based wine company offering prompt, Free Delivery to (*most) post codes within Bristol.
- We deliver in and around Bristol using our own vehicles.
- Minimum order for Free Delivery in Bristol is just one case (6 bottles).
- Please ring if you have any specific delivery requirements – we’ll always try to be helpful!
- Bristol orders placed by 4.00pm Sunday to Thursday are normally delivered next day (or quicker!)
- Bristol orders placed Friday or Saturday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Bristol delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- (*There are a small number of Postal areas that we have to charge a delivery fee due to their location and distance in Bristol, these are: BS26, BS27 and BS28.)
Elsewhere in the UK
- We now offer prompt delivery outside of Bristol, to *most of Mainland UK.
- These cases are sent with a courier on a *next working day system. (although the majority of orders are delivered the following day, please allow up to 48 hours from dispatch date)
- Delivery is either Free or heavily discounted (see below for delivery charges)
- Minimum order for delivery outside of Bristol is 1 case (6 bottles).
- Spend up to £100.00…………..pay only £5 delivery charge.
- Spend over £100.00 ….Delivery is Free!
The Small Print………(sorry, but it’s quite important)
- Orders need to be placed by midday for Nationwide next day delivery Monday to Thursday. Please note we aim for next day delivery, this is sometimes out of our hands if the courier is delayed so please allow up to 48 hours from when delivery is dispatched.
- Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays will be dispatched on the following Monday for next day delivery. In case of unexpected delays please allow up to 48 hours from when delivery is dispatched.
- Carrier deliveries are made on business days only. ( Not Saturdays, Sundays or public Bank Holidays)
- *Postal areas AB30, DD8-9 can take up to 3 days for delivery.
- Please ring 0117 9083827or email info@wineonwheels for more details.
- Sorry, we are unable to deliver to – Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, BFPO addresses.
Not going to be in?
- No problem…please leave instructions when you place your order. ie: “Leave in porch / with neighbour / etc.”
- We will do our best to ensure the wine is left in a secure place as per instructions
- However, in these circumstances neither Wine on Wheels nor the carriers will be responsible for any damage
- The risk of leaving the wine remains with the customer
- If delivery cannot be completed, our drivers will try again or we will contact you to arrange another time
- If you are ordering from outside of Bristol, the couriers will work in a similar way to get your delivery to you
- Note that wine cannot be signed for by anyone either under, or appearing to be under the age of 18
Boxes / Packaging
- Bristol customers’ wine will be delivered in recycled wine boxes (to minimise waste)
- Nationwide deliveries may come in new boxes (to ensure it gets to you in good condition)
- If it’s for a gift, please let us know. We will deliver in a nice, new cardboard wine box.
- Please, please call us if you have any questions (0117 908 3827). We prefer a phone call to be honest!